Best Wishes...祝愿语集成
Best Wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧
Best Wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year!
I wish you all the very best in whatever you do. 祝你万事如意!
I wish you all the very best with your upcoming business. 祝你生意兴隆!
I hope everything goes well in your future academic pursuits. 祝你未来学业有成!
I hope everything goes well with your new career. 祝你新的事业一切顺利!
Good luck with your new position.
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
I'd like to wish you every success in the coming year!
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a most happy and prosperous New Year!
************************************************************************
All eyes are on China as the Olympic clock ticks off the days, minutes and seconds
until the rapidly approaching 2008 Beijing Games.
The century-old dream of the Chinese nation to host the world's premier sporting
event is providing a stage for the country to show the global community what it can do.
And as preparations head into their final stages, nothing is being left to chance. From
weather to food, security to thinking green, it's all systems go and confidence is at a
premium. The Games are also providing China with an added incentive to deal with
negative issues, such as air pollution and intellectual property rights. For now however,
one world waits for China's dream to come true. ---Teacher Li's Special Contribution
Best Wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year!
I wish you all the very best in whatever you do. 祝你万事如意!
I wish you all the very best with your upcoming business. 祝你生意兴隆!
I hope everything goes well in your future academic pursuits. 祝你未来学业有成!
I hope everything goes well with your new career. 祝你新的事业一切顺利!
Good luck with your new position.
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
I'd like to wish you every success in the coming year!
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a most happy and prosperous New Year!
************************************************************************
All eyes are on China as the Olympic clock ticks off the days, minutes and seconds
until the rapidly approaching 2008 Beijing Games.
The century-old dream of the Chinese nation to host the world's premier sporting
event is providing a stage for the country to show the global community what it can do.
And as preparations head into their final stages, nothing is being left to chance. From
weather to food, security to thinking green, it's all systems go and confidence is at a
premium. The Games are also providing China with an added incentive to deal with
negative issues, such as air pollution and intellectual property rights. For now however,
one world waits for China's dream to come true. ---Teacher Li's Special Contribution
0 Comments:
发表评论
<< Home