星期日, 七月 26, 2009

Shape Run------Worth or not worth?

Last Sunday morning I have taken part in the famous All Women's event---Shape Run. This is my first time to attend such formal running event, there is no records/timing checking in the previous Passion 5K Run. This time I managed to finish 5KM in around 33 min, which is my personnel records so far. I really don't have many chance to run 5KM in the weekly exercise ( At most 4KM only since the treadmill in our gym room only allow us to run maximum 30min then cool down).

Comparing the registration fee with Passion Run and Great Easten Women's run, it is the most expensive one. This year the organizer has received a lot of negative feedback, hope next year it will have some improvement---at least give more distance indicators so that the runner can control their own pace accordingly. I still think it is worth to register since it will encourage myself to run more,exercise more! Cheers!

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home